Your car park at Charleroi-Brussels South airport (CRL)
The airport Charleroi-Brussels South is the second busiest airport of Belgium; therefore, there’s a big demand of dynamic and efficient mobility solutions. ParkinGO is the ideal solution: the car park at Charleroi-Brussels South airport offers not only a simple car park space at Charleroi airport, but as well a quality service that makes a good start of your trip.
Our partner is Hello! Parking, new in our network ParkinGO and in Belgium and answers to a service increasingly requested by airport passengers.
The airport car park Charleroi-Brussels South has video surveillance, is open 365 days, 24 hours a day and offers extra services like car wash or car valet.
The car park at Charleroi-Brussels South airport
Ryanair, the biggest airline company, and leader in the low-cost market together with Wizz Air and Tui have chosen Charleroi airport as a base. So, start your trip the best way possible, before checking-in choosing the airport car park Charleroi-Brussels South! The airport car park ParkinGO is very close to the terminal; and as in all European ParkinGO’s, the shuttle buses to/from the airport depart immediately at your arrival.
How to book
Booking the car park at Charleroi-Brussels South is simple and secure with ParkinGO: fill in the blue square, click “Get the price” and follow the instructions.
You just need to tell us the arrival and departure dates and choose between covered or uncovered. While booking you have the chance to book as many extra services as you want. And if you pay online the car park at Charleroi-Brussels South, the price is even more convenient!
You will receive an email confirming the booking with the map indicating how to get to the airport parking ParkinGO Charleroi-Brussels South. And if you open your email from your mobile, you can navigate automatically with your GPS!
For more information please contact directly ParkinGO Charleroi-Brussels South at 0032.497892432.
Included in the price:
- Shuttle bus to/from the airport
- Theft and fire insurance
- Surveillance 24/7
How to get there
How to get there
- Take the R51 towards A54/E42 Charleroi-Gosselies Parc des Sports de Charleroi Spiroudome
- Exit at Charleroi
- Take the E420/A54 towards Bruxelles, Liège, Mons, Charleroi
- Turn right towards E42 Liège, Mons
- Bear right towards Liège, Namur
- Take the exit direction Waterloo, Genappe
- Turn right: N5 towards N5 – Bruxelles- Frasnes- Les- Gosselies- Genappe
- Turn right at Rue Robesse, you will find ParkinGO Charleroi South in front of you.
- Take Infante Isabellastraat/ Rue de L’infante Isabelle
- Continue towards Kunstberg/ Mont des Arts
- Turn right at Coudenberg/Koudenberg
- Continue at Hofberg/ Rue Montagne de la Cour
- At the roundabout, take the third exit at Koningstraat/ Rue Royale
- Turn right towards Paleizenplein/ Place des Palais
- Continue 1km and turn right towards Hertogstraat/ Rue Ducale
- Turn left at Place du Trone and after turn right at N248
- Go through Waterloo
- Continue at N5
- Near Charleroi at the roundabout take the second exit and continue at N5 direction Charleroi
- Turn left at Rue Robesse where you will find ParkinGO in front of you.
If you want to receive our latest news and offers ParkinGO, register our newsletter and follow us on our social: