ParkinGO Paris Charles de Gaulle car parkParkinGO Paris Charles de Gaulle is the ideal solution for parking your car near the Paris Charles de Gaulle airport. Thanks to the wide range of services the ParkinGO car park, apart from the parking space, also offers a quality service, which can transform your parking choice into the best start for your journey. ParkinGO airport car park is located just a few minutes from the Terminals; as in all the ParkinGO locations in Europe, shuttles to and from the airport are free of charge and run round-the-clock with immediate departure.
Our partner Parkineo, has many years of parking experience in this area and has three other locations; one in Paris Orly and two at Charles de Gaulle Roissy. They are all part of the ParkinGO network.
Given the high demand for parking at the Charles De Gaulle airport, ParkinGO also relies on another facility partner in order to ensure full availability and compliance with the high quality service standards.
The Charles de Gaulle airport car park is equipped with high-performance video surveillance systems; it operates 365 days a year and is open 24 hours a day. It offers several complementary services such as carwash and car valet, etc.
Paris Charles de Gaulle AirportParis Charles de Gaulle Airport, also called Paris Roissy (due to the name of the district where it is located), is the largest international airport in France and one of the busiest airports worldwide by passenger traffic. The Airport is situated 25 km from Paris and it was named after the general Charles de Gaulle, the famous French President. The Airport serves as a hub for Air France, many international airline companies such as British Airways, Alitalia, Lufthansa, Iberia and also for many low-cost airlines such as Norwegian and Vueling. It is managed by Groupe ADP, formerly Aéroports de Paris or ADP (Paris Airports), which owns and manages Parisian international airports Charles de Gaulle Airport, Orly Airport and Le Bourget Airport. Charles de Gaulle Airport handles 60 milion passengers per year, which makes it the second busiest airport in Europe after London Heathrow.
ParkinGO Paris Charles de Gaulle car park: how to bookBooking a parking space at Charles de Gaulle Airport is simple and safe with ParkinGO: fill in the side panel, click on "Calculate price" and follow the instructions below.
Select the date of arrival and departure and choose between a indoor or outdoor parking space and any additional services. If you pay directly online, the price is even more convenient!
You will receive an email with your booking confirmation and directions how to the ParkinGO Paris CDG.
In case you need to communicate any changes in timetables related to your arrival and/or departure or if you need any information about the car park, please contact ParkinGO Paris at +33621853887
The prices include:
- Shuttle transfer to and from the airport
- Theft and fire insurance
- Vehicle surveillance 24/7.
How to get there
How to get there:
- Take the A344
- Follow the A4 towards D401 to Dhuisy. Take the exit nr. 19 - Montreuil aux Lions to reach the exit A4
- Take the N2 to Dammartin-en-Goele and leave the D401
- Continue on the N2 in N1104. Take the exit D212 and leave the N2.
- Follow the N1104 towards Paris Street / D401 at Le Mesnil-Amelot
- Continue on N1104
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on N1104
- Turn right onto Rue de Paris / D401 and you will find the car park on your right
- Take the A1 to Saint-Denis and leave Boulevard Sevastopol
- Continue on the A1 towards Roissy-en-France
- Take the exit towards A16 / Charles Airport Cergy-Pontoise Senlis Louvres Goussainville Roissy-in-France / Paris Nord de Gaulle and the exit A1
- Take the Town Road, Via Paris, New York Street and via St. Perichet Paris / D401 to Le Mesnil-Amelot
- Continue on Rue du Grand Rond
- Follow the right to stay on Route de la Commune
- Keep in the right lane
- Continue straight until the Madrid Square
- At the roundabout, take the exit 1a via New York and then at the second roundabout, take the third exit onto Rue Perichet
- Continue on Paris Street / D401, ParkinGO Paris Charles de Gaulle car park is on the right hand side.