Car park at Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport
Paris Charles de Gaulle airport (or Roissy airport, from name of the local district) it’s the most important international airport in France, and one of the busiest in the world for passengers’ traffic. Consequently, it needs smart and efficient mobility solutions. ParkinGO it’s the answer: the Roissy-Charles de Gaulle car park does not just offer a parking slot at Paris airport, but an high quality service that can turn the choice of a car park at the airport in the best way to start your journey.
Our partner is Parkineo, a local business renewed for having high quality standards and several years of activity. Parkineo has other two parkings, one at Paris-Orly airport and another at Bruxelles-Zavantem airport.
Because of the many reservations at Charles de Gaulle airport car park, ParkinGO relies also on another car park at Roissy airport, in order to keep availability and the highest quality standards.
Charles de Gaulle airport parking
Charles de Gaulle airport car park is equipped with video surveillance security systems; is open 365 day a year, 24h/7. It offers several additional services, such as car wash or car valet.
Airport car park at Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport
Many important international airlines chose Paris airport Charles de Gaulle: among them, Air France-KLM, British Airways, Alitalia, Lufthansa, Iberia. The real journey starts before the check in, with the right choice for the car park at Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport!
ParkinGO Paris Charles de Gaulle is only a few minutes from the terminal; the bus shuttles are totally free and leaves immediately.
Parcheggio ParkinGO Parigi Charles de Gaulle: how to book
Booking your parking at ParkinGO Roissy-Charles de Gaulle is easy and secure: just fill-in the form, click on “get the price” and follow the instructions.
When booking please remember to indicate date and time of departure/arrival, your choice between covered or uncovered and any extra service, e.i car valet or car wash.
Once your booking is successfully completed you will receive a confirmation email with indications explaining how to get to ParkinGO Charles de Gaulle.
Included in the price:
- Shuttle service from/to the airport,
- Surveillance 24h/7
- Fire and Theft insurance.
If you have any doubt about how to reach the parking or for information about the facility, call ParkinGO Paris at 01 60 03 23 23
How to get there
- leave Paris from Porte de la Chapelle, heading North;
- take the A1 on the left on the left towards Lille/Aéroport Charles de Gaulle/Saint-Denis;
- go ahead on A1 for 15 km;
- take the exit Cergy-Pontoise/Senlis/Louvres/Goussainville/Roissy-en-France/Paris Nord/A16/Aéroport Charles de Gaulle;
- take the second lane on the right to keep the left at the crossroad; follow the road signs for Aéroport Charles de Gaulle;
- keep the right; follow the signs for Zone Technique/Zone Cargo;
- keep the left, follow the road signs for Cargo 1-2;
- take the exit towards Zone centrale Roissypole/Aérogares;
- keep the left and take Rue du Grand Rond;
- take Rue du Grand Rond and keep the right on Route de la Commune;
- go ahead on Route de l'Épinette, keeping the right;
- keep on Rue de Madrid and Place de Madrid;
- at the first roundabout, take the first exit on Rue de New York;
- at the second roundabout, take the third exit on Rue Perichet;
- keep on Rue de Paris/D401;
- turn right and take Rue du Stade Sauvanet;
- the parking is on your left!