Your car park at Frankfurt Airport
ParkinGO opens a new location in Frankfurt!
After the new opening in Munich airport, ParkinGO continues to develop it’s plans of expansion opening a new location in Frankfurt airport.
Our partner, Parkfuchs24 is located very close to the airport and offers more than a thousand uncovered parking places as well as a wide range of services for those departing from Frankfurt International airport. ParkinGO Frankfurt is open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to ensure the maximum quality and security to its clients.
We know how busy can be Frankfurt Airport so don’t hesitate and come to ParkinGO Frankfurt airport, we offer you all the advantages you need, from online payment to car valet service and much more at a competitive price.
Frankfurt airport is the busiest and most important airport in Germany and the fifth busiest in Europe, handling 62 million passengers in 2016. Main hub for Lufthansa, biggest airline in Germany, Frankfurt airport, as well known as Rhein-Main-Flughafen is located in Frankfurt am Main and only 12km from the city.
How to book
Booking your car park at ParkinGO Frankfurt is easy: just fill-in the form, click on “get the price” and follow the instructions.
Please remember to indicate date and time of departure/arrival, your choice between covered or uncovered parking and any extra service, e.i car valet or car wash. And if you pay directly online, the price is even more convenient saving money and time at check-in.
Once your booking is successfully completed you will receive a confirmation email with indications explaining how to get to ParkinGO Frankfurt.
Included in the price:
- Shuttle service from/to the airport,
- Surveillance 24h/7
- Theft and Fire insurance.
If you have any doubt about how to reach the parking or for information about the facility, call ParkinGO Frankfurt at 01706586299.
How to get there
ParkinGO Frankfurt: How to get there
- Merge onto B40 for 5km
- Take the B40 exit
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for F-Höchst/F-Sindlingen/HattersheimOst and merge onto Hoechster-Farben-Straße
- Turn left onto Im Hofheimer Grund
- Continue onto Frankfurter Str.
- Frankfurter Str. turns left and becomes Südring
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Hessendamm
- ParkinGO Frankfurt will be on your left
- Use the right lane to merge onto A66 via the ramp to Frankfurt/Köln
- Merge onto A66 for 13km
- Take exit 12 Hattersheim for Hofheim toward Hattersheim/Eppstein/Kriftel
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for HattersheimOkriftel/Hattersheim-Stadtmitte Süd/-west and merge onto L3011
- Take Niedeckerstraße, Im Boden and Voltastraße to Hessendamm for (3.1 km)
- Merge onto L3011 300 m
- Continue straight onto Niedeckerstraße 700 m
- Niedeckerstraße turns slightly left and becomes Philipp-ReisStraße 350 m
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Im Boden 600 m
- Continue onto Voltastraße 650 m
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Hessendamm
- Destination will be on the left