Your car park at Frankfurt Airport
The ParkinGO Frankfurt facility is the best choice for parking at Frankfurt Airport, where a team of highly specialized operators is ready to take care of your car while you are traveling.
The car park in Frankfurt is part of the ParkinGO Network, which has been a leader in the field of parking for airports, ports and train stations for over 25 years.
The Frankfurt Airport is one of the most important European airports: it is the largest airport in Germany and the eleventh in the world, as well as being the main hub of Lufthansa, the German flag carrier. Travelers departing from Frankfurt am Main airport can count on the quality of the ParkinGO international platform; booking a parking space at the airport in Frankfurt in a simple and safe way. Business travelers, in particular, will find the facility accomodating and flexible in order to satisfy their needs.
ParkinGO Frankfurt: check out our rates and promotions
If you are looking for a parking space near the Terminals in Frankfurt, ParkinGO is the ideal solution, both for long and short stays.
What are you waiting for? Book now and try our parking with the best value for money.
ParkinGO Parkfuchs special promotions and programs
ParkinGO has introduced a series of tailor-made programs and special rates in order to offer economic benefits to private persons, affiliated companies and tour operators.
Discounts for privates:
Sign up and get access to special promotions ParkinGO has reserved for you.
Programs for companies:
Ask for a personalised programs dedicated to the employees of your company
Travel agencies and tour operators:
Check out all the offers dedicated to the world of travel
Why choose ParkinGO at at Frankfurt Airport
ParkinGO is not a just an ordinary car park at Flughafen Frankfurt am Main, the price includes:
- Shuttle service to/from the airport,
- Surveillance 24h/7
- Theft and Fire insurance
How to get there
ParkinGO Frankfurt: How to get thereFrom Frankfurt:
- Take the B459 and drive for 9 km to Neu-Isenburg
- Turn right into Kurt-Schumacher-Straße
- Continue on Alte Brücke and Walter-Kolb-Straße/B43
- Use the 2 left lanes to merge into Elisabethenstraße
- Follow Paradiesgasse
- Continue through Affentorpl.
- Continue on Darmstädter Landstraße for 2km
- Use the 2 left lanes to turn into Babenhäuser Landstraße/B3 and continue for 2.8km
- Turn right and continue along the Babenhäuser Landstraße
- At the roundabout, take the first exit Sprendlinger Landstraße/B459
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn onto the B459 and continue for 1.2km until you reach ParkinGO Frankfurt