Looking for parking at Hamburg Airport? Choose ParkinGO
- Classic Parking: The cheapest parking at Hamburg Airport - Fuhlsbüttel
- Important information about parking at Hamburg Airport
- Parking Hamburg: Why book with ParkinGO?
- Find out how to book parking at Hamburg Airport
- Hamburg Airport (HAM) parking promotions and agreements
- Hamburg airport car park prices
- Looking for long term parking at Hamburg Airport?
The service offered by Classic Parking differs from normal parking: an innovative structure, technologically advanced and with qualified staff able to respond to every need. Included in the price you can use the shuttle service that allows you to reach the terminal in a few minutes. Of course, the shuttle bus service is also available on your return journey: the shuttle bus will pick you up from the airport and take you to the car park, making your return more comfortable.
By booking online you will find the best value for money, with convenient covered parking close to both Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 at Hamburg Airport. In fact, if you book and pay online you save up to 30% on the list price.
If you want to find out all the details of ParkinGO Hamburg we have summarised the most important information in the following table. Distance to the airport, transfer time by shuttle bus to terminal 1 and terminal 2, payment methods and opening hours, all easily available at a glance.
|Parking at Hamburg Airport||Informations|
|Distance from the Airport||4 km|
|Transfer Time T1||6 Minutes|
|Transfer Time T2||6 Minutes|
|Online Parking Payments||Paypal, Credit Card, Debit Card|
|Opening Days||24H - an 365 Days|
|Average Customer Rating||9,5|
- Convenience: The car park is only a few minutes from the airport and the shuttle service is included in the price.
- Insurance: Parking includes fire and theft insurance
- Security: The parking area is guarded 24 hours a day and covered. A modern car park near Hamburg Airport
- fill in the form and click on "book".
- Choose if you want any extra services.
- Complete the booking.
- If you pay online the price is even cheaper: you can save up to 30% on the list price.
- Alternatively, you can book using the ParkinGO app, available for iOS and Android. Visit the dedicated page to download the ParkinGO app.
- Once your booking is complete you will receive a confirmation email with directions to Classic Parking, Hamburg.
- Discounts for private customers: Register and get access to ParkinGO's special offers.
- Conventions for companies: Request a convention dedicated to the employees of your company.
- Travel agencies and tour operators: Find out about our travel offers now.
Parking at Hamburg AirportHamburg Airport, also known as Hamburg Helmut Schmidt Airport since 2016, is the international airport of the city of Hamburg and the oldest airport in Germany.
Used by around 20 million passengers, thanks to its strategic location in the country it is also a hub for the airline Eurowings.
Parking at Hamburg Terminal 1Terminal 1 is the newer of the two terminals and was opened in 2005. It currently accommodates all flights other than Star Alliance flights.
Parking at Hamburg Terminal 2Terminal 2 was put into operation in 1993. After the completion of Terminal 1, significant new features were installed, bringing the standards of both terminals up to the same level. If you are looking for parking for Terminal 1 or Terminal 2 at Hamburg Airport, ParkinGO and Classic Parking are the most convenient and fastest solution. Thanks to the shuttle service you can reach the airport in a few minutes.
Discover ParkinGO car parks near Hamburg AirportDiscover other ParkinGO car parks in Germany:
How to get there
Reaching ParkinGO Hamburg is very easy.
Directions from Hamburg:
- Continue straight on Mundsburger Damm.
- Follow Oberaltenallee and keep to the left in the direction of Airport/City Nord/Alster City.
- Once on Adolph-Schönfelder-Straße continue straight on to Biedermannplatz and then Schleidenstraße and Saarlandstraße.
- Continue for 1.8 kilometers, then keep left to continue on Ring 2.
- Take the first exit to the right and follow Überseering
- Take the first left, Classic Parking Hamburg is on the right.
Directions from Hamburg Airport:
- Take Flughafenstraße and merge into Zeppelinstraße.
- Go through the tunnel and continue straight on Sengelmannstraße for 2 kilometers.
- Keep right, direction Center, and merge onto Hebebrandstraße.
- Keep left to continue on Hebebrandstraße.
- The Classic Parking - ParkinGO Hamburg is located after 400 meters on the right.