Car park Bologna Central Station
Are you looking for a car park near Bologna Central Station? Choose ParkinGO, choose Garage Masini!
Just 200 meters away from Bologna station, you can find the train station ParkinGO car park; the ideal solution if you reach the station with your own car.
Whether you travel during the week or on the weekend you don't have to worry about the opening hours of ParkinGO Bologna Central Station, in fact it is always open, every day, including holidays, 24 hours a day.
As well as the car park service at ParkinGO Bologna Central Station, you will find the quality and courtesy that characterizes the ParkinGO Network. In fact, the car park offers maximum attention both to the customer and to the safety of parked vehicles thanks to the active 24-hour surveillance.
Don't worry about having to look for parking! Leave your vehicle to our highly specialized staff, they will park your car leaving you enough time to get to the station easily.
Have you arrived early? Thanks to its strategic position ParkinGO Bologna Central Station, is perfect for doing shopping in the center or to do the tourist around Emiliano, visiting Piazza Maggiore and other Bolognese monuments such as the Towers and the Neptune Fountain.
Car Park Bologna Central Station: How to book
To book your car park at Parking Bologna Central Station, fill in the grey box next to it and click on "Proceed".
You can also call us at the reservation centre 02.79.79 at the cost of an urban call, Monday to Saturday from 8am to 8pm and on Sundays from 8am to 6pm. Outside the opening hours of the reservation centre you will find us at 051 255196.
To book, simply indicate the dates and times. You will receive a confirmation email and directions to the ParkinGO Bologna Station car park.
The price of the car park includes theft and fire insurance, 24-hour surveillance and custody of the vehicle.
How to get there
ParkinGO Bologna Station: How to arrive
Is very easy to reach our car park Bologna Central Station
- Exit the A13 motorway at the exit Bologna Arcoveggio - Tangenziale
- After the toll, continue for 300 metres and keep left at the junction following the signs for Ancona / S. Lazzaro
- Once in the Tangenziale, continue 200 meters and turn right towards Bologna Centre/Via Stalingrad.
- After 250 metres turn right onto Via Stalingrad/SS64
- Continue 2.5km and once you have passed the railway bridge, turn right at the traffic lights onto Viale Angelo Masini.
- Continue 500 meters, passing the two traffic lights. 50 metres before the third traffic light, turn right and follow the signs for Garage Masini.
- At the junction turn left and follow the signs. ParkinGO Bologna Station is on the left.
- Leave the A1 motorway at the exit Bologna Casalecchio
- Keep right at the crossroads the signs for Tangenziale, Bologna Centro
- After the toll, at the junction, turn right onto the SS 64 Porrettana.
- Follow the Statale and continue 500 meters, keep left at the next two crossroads
- Go straight ahead and at the crossroads turn right towards Tangenziale / Autostrade / Centro
- Continue towards the roundabout and keep to the right taking the first exit following the signs to Carabinieri / centro / estación / stadio
- Go straight on along the Viale M.K Gandhi and still straight on Via Tolmino
- At the traffic lights keep going straight on along Via Tolmino
- At the traffic lights continue straight on and exit Via Sabotino and continue straight on also at the next traffic lights.
- Keep left and turn left onto Viale Giovanni Vicini
- Continue on the right and continue straight ahead leaving Porta San Felice on your left.
- Exit at Viale Antonio Silvani and go straight ahead leaving Porta Lame on your left.
- Go straight on in Via Pietramellara, pass two traffic lights and continue on the right in Via Pietramellara.
- Go straight ahead, past the Central Station and the big intersection with Via Matteotti
- Entering through Viale Angelo Masini, turn left as soon as possible and go back.
- 50 meters before the third traffic light turn right following the signs for Garage Masini
- At the junction turn left and follow the signs. ParkinGO Bologna Station is on your left