Marseille Provence Airport Parking | Aix-en-Provence TGV Station
Are you looking for a car park at Marseille Provence airport or Aix-en-Provence TGV station? Trust your car to ParkinGO Marseille Provence Aix-en-Provence TGV, ParkinGO's French network facility. The ParkinGO Marseille Provence Aix-en-Provence TGV car park is characterized by a great attention to the safety of people and parked vehicles. The parking lot is 2.4 km from Marseille Provence airport and 10 minutes from Aix-en-Provence train station. Strategic, practical and economical, the ParkinGO Marseille Provence car park also has video surveillance systems with the latest cameras and a 24-hour surveillance system to ensure maximum reliability.
When you book a car park at Marseille's ParkinGO airport, you can also choose from a number of additional services, such as car wash or valet parking.
The parking lot at Marseille Provence airport in ParkinGO offers parking and transfer services, even at Aix-en-Provence station.
The parking project is oriented towards environmental respect:
- LED lighting,
- Highly developed and valued site,
- Floor covering in recycled material,
- An interest in green energy with electric shuttles,
- Ecological products for cleaning vehicles and places...
Marseille Provence Airport Parking | Aix-en-Provence TGV Station: how to book
Would you like to reserve your parking space at Marseille Provence airport or Aix-en-Provence TGV train station? Fill in the grey box on the right and click on "Continue".
Alternatively, you can call the car park on +334888843252588 for the price of a local call.
When booking, please remember to indicate the dates and times of departure and arrival, your preference for covered or open parking and whether you would like to benefit from additional services, such as valet parking or car washing.
When you book your ParkinGO car park in Marseille Provence | Gare Aix-en-Provence TGV Airport, you will receive a confirmation email with the map of the ParkinGO Marseille - Aix-en-Provence car park.
Included in the price:
- Shuttle bus transfer from / to the airport and train station
- the constant presence of our security personnel 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- fire and theft insurance.
How to get there
How to get there
From the A7
- Take the A7 to D21 at Rognac. Take the exit towards Berre da A7 / E714
- Enter the A54
- Stay in the right lane to stay on the E80, follow Aix-en-Provence / Nice / Marseille
- Enter A7 / E80
- Stay on the right at the fork to continue on the A7 / E714, follow Rognac / Berre-l'Étang / Aéroport Marignane / Marseille
- Take the exit towards Berre
- Follow the D21 and D113 towards Route du Chemin de Fer à Vitrolles
- Continue along D21.
- Use the right lane to access the D113 via the ramp for A7 / A8 / Vitrolles
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto the D113
- Stay in the right lane to stay on the D113
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto D20
- Turn left at Route du Chemin de Fer, where you will find at the corner of rue ParkinGO Marseille
From the A7
- Follow the A7 towards D113 until Saint-Victoret. Take exit 30b from the A7
- Take the 2 left lanes and turn left onto the A7 (signs for Lyon / Aéroport Marignane / Aix-en-Provence / Saint-Antoine / Les Arnavaux).
- Stay left at the fork to stay on the A7
- Take exit 30b towards Marignane Airport / Marignane-Ville / Vitrolles-Griffon / L'Anjoly
- Follow the D113 towards Route du Chemin de Fer à Vitrolles
- Continue along D113.
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto D20
- Turn left at Route du Chemin de Fer, where you will find ParkinGO Marseille on the corner.