Alicante Airport Parking
Umbrella Parking is a family-run company that started operating many years ago in the Alicante car park area in the rose production and transport sector throughout Europe. Taking advantage of its extensive area close to Alicante airport, it created Umbrella Parking: the first car park with covered parking spaces and covered parking area. ParkinGO has chosen Umbrella Parking as partner for Alicante-Elche airport considering its reliability and its consolidation in the territory. The car park is very close to Alicante airport, the fifth largest airport in Spain managed by Aena. With its almost 14 million passengers per year it is a strategic point for the most important airlines: Ryanair, Easyjet, Jet2.com, Vueling, Iberia.
Alicante airport lives mainly from tourism as well as the city of Alicante. Every year it attracts millions of tourists heading to the Costa Blanca, in particular to Torre Vieja and nearby Benidorm.
Why choose ParkinGO Alicante airport car park?To book your parking space at ParkinGO Alicante just fill in the form, click on "Book" and follow the instructions you will find on the website.
Enter the date, time of departure and arrival, number of passengers and your vehicle details: your booking is now complete. By paying directly online the price is even more convenient and cheaper, saving you money and of course time at check-in.
Once your booking is complete, you will receive a confirmation email and instructions on how to get to the low cost, long stay car park at Alicante airport.
Services included in the price:
- Shuttle to/from the airport
- 24 hour security 7 days a week
- Theft and fire insurance
How to get there
How to get there
From Alicante o El Altet por la N-332:
- Take the exit for the Airport (on your right if you are coming from Alicante or going up in the scalextrix if you come from El Altet).
- You will find yourself on the N-338, after 200m you will see the signs for ParkinGO entrance.
From the highway:
- Take the exit 22 for the Airport.
- Drive along the N-338 and pass the Airport that will be on your right.
- Continue along the N-338 for another 500m where you will see the signs for ParkinGO on your left, but not reachable from your side of the road, so keep going for another 200m direction El Altet - Santa Pola, entering the N-332 for 200m.
- Take the exit El Altet Norte, drive through the bypass where you will see a Repsol petrol station.
- Make a U-turn at the roundabout placed right after the petrol station exiting in the N-332 again direction Alicante for 200m
- Take the exit for the Airport, drive up to the scalextrix and enter the N-338, after 200m you will find the signs for ParkinGO entrance on your right.
Or, just search ParkinGO Alicante in Google Maps!