ParkinGO opens a new location in Lisbon!
The expansion of ParkinGO in Europe continues after the new openings in Spain, France, Switzerland, Belgium and Germany. The new entry to the ParkinGO network is the capital of Portugal, Lisbon.
Our partner, EasyParking, has a privileged location near the airport and offers numerous uncovered and covered parking spaces and also a wide range of additional services such as: car wash or the periodic mandatory vehicle inspection.
If you fly from Lisbon airport, ParkinGO Lisbon will guarantee quality at unbeatable prices and maximum security 24/7.
The Lisbon airport, also known as Humberto Delgado Airport, is located 7 km from the the city center of Lisbon. It is the largest Portuguese airport in terms of number of passengers. The airport handles the highest number of international flights and most flights from outside of Europe. Being one of the largest airports in Southern Europe, Lisbon Airport has two main runways and continues to expand. The main airlines operating here are: TAP Air Portugal, Iberia, Vueling, Ryanair, Easyjet and Transavia France.
How to book
Booking your parking space at ParkinGO Lisbon is easy: just fill out the form, click on "Book" and follow the instructions.
You only have to indicate the dates and times of the departure / arrival, your choice of covered or uncovered parking spot and any extra services such as, car washi etc. And if you pay directly online the price is even more convenient: you will save time and money at the check-in.
Once you have completed your reservation, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with instructions on how to get to ParkinGO Lisbon.
The prices include:
- Shuttle bus to/from the airport
- Security 24/7
- Theft and Fire insurance.
Extra services on demand
How to get there
- Follow the Paço da Rainha and the Calçada Conde Pombeiro for Av. Alm. Reis
- Continue along Av. Alm. Reis and then Av. Alm. Gago Coutinho towards R.C.
- Continue on the R.C. and turn to Rua Francisco Salgado Zenha nº8 in Prior Velho where you will find ParkinGO Lisbon
- Take the Av. Vasco de Gama / N222
- Continue towards IC2, N16, N109, CI2 and N10 towards Av São José in Sacavém
- Follow Rua Salvador Allende towards Rua Francisco Salgado Zenha nº8 in Prior Velho where you will find ParkinGO Lisbon