Park your car at the Madrid-Barajas airport with ParkinGO
ParkinGO Madrid is the first Spanish flagship store parking of the ParkinGO network. This modern and comfortable facility offers services of highly professional and well trained staff who take care of your car while you travel.
Booking your parking spot at the Madrid airport is simple: just fill in the form above, click on the book button and follow the instructions. In case you decide to pay online, the price is even cheaper. Once your booking has been completed, you will receive a confirmation email with the directions to ParkinGO car park at the Madrid airport.
Why choose parking at the ParkinGO Madrid
ParkinGO is not an ordinary parking at the Adolfo Súarez airport, the prices include:
- Shuttle service to and from the airport;
- Video-monitoring operating 24 hours a day 7 days per week;
- Fire & Theft Insurance.
Additional services available at ParkinGO Madrid
ParkinGO Madrid provides numerous parking spaces at competitive prices and is located very near Barajas airport, ideal if you are looking for a long-term parking near Madrid airport. In order to guarantee the greatest possible freedom, there is a 24-hour shuttle service, which is included in the parking price.
Check out our prices at ParkinGO di Madrid Barajas
If you are looking for a parking spot near the Terminal T1,T2,T3 or T4 ParkinGO is the perfect choice for a long-term or a short-term parking.
What are you waiting for? Book now and try the best value for money parking yourself.
ParkinGO Madrid special promotions and programs
ParkinGO has introduced a series of tailor-made programs and special rates in order to offer economic benefits to private persons, affiliated companies and tour operators.
Sign up and get the access to the special promotions ParkinGO has reserved for you.
Ask for a personalised agreement dedicated to the employees of your company
Check out now all the offers dedicated to the travel world.
Adolfo Súarez Airport Madrid Barajas is the largest airport in the Iberian Peninsula with almost 60 million passengers a year. Thanks to its strategic connections it is the point of reference for all companies traveling to the South Americas and the rest of Europe. Madrid airport consists of four terminals and a Cargo area. To get around the terminals, it is possible to use the free bus service available during airport’s opening hours.
Parking near T1 of Madrid Barajas
The Terminal 1 is mainly used by low-cost flights. It is a hub of the most famous airlines such as Ryanair and Easyjet. It takes only 5 minutes to reach the Terminal 1 from our car park.
Parking near T2 of Madrid Barajas
This Terminal is the airports oldest terminal, managed mainly by the airline Air Europa for domestic, European and intercontinental flights. ParkinGO Madrid is convenient for anyone who wishes to park near Terminal 2.
T3 parking at Madrid Barajas
The T3 is used as an extension of T2 for regional flights. It is located in the Dique Norte building, a separate check-in area from the rest of the airport. If your flight leaves from the T3, do not worry, with our shuttle service, you will reach your destination in just a few minutes.
Parking near T4 at Madrid airport
The Terminal 4 is the newest and the most modern of all the terminals at the Madrid airport. It is divided into two large buildings, T4 and T4S, which host the headquarters of Iberia and the Oneworld subsidiaries: Vueling, British Airways, American Airlines, Finnair, Qatar Airways and Latam Airlines.
The T4 mainly hosts domestic and international Schengen flights, while the T4S operates international non-Schengen flights.
If you park at the ParkinGO Madrid, you can reach Terminal 4 with our promotional shuttle service, included in the price.
Find other ParkinGO car parks in Spain
The ParkinGO Network has been a guarantee of safety and reliability since 1995. Today it has over 90 facilities throughout Europe, including the main Spanish airports:
ParkinGO Valencia Lavacolla, ParkinGO Seville Lavacolla, ParkinGO Malaga ECP, ParkinGO Malaga Parking Holiday, ParkinGO Palma de Mallorca, ParkinGO Barcelona Aeropark, ParkinGO Alicante Umbrella Parking.
Extra services on demand
Car Valet upon departure
Car Valet on return
How to get there
From A-2, coming from Madrid
- From the A-2 take the exit No.11 Coslada / San Fernando and continue on the frontage road.
- At the end of the frontage road turn and follow the direction Madrid.
- Along the San Fernando Bridge keep the right lane until you reach the exit towards M-22 / Zona Industrial Aeroportuaria / San Fernando / Coslada.
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit towards C.T. Coslada / Puerto Seco / Zona Industrial aeroportuaria.
- At the next roundabout continue straight onto the M-22 until the following roundabout and then take the 3rd exit into Calle Zaorejas.
- Turn right after 30 meters and continue for 100 meters, the entrance to ParkinGO Madrid is on the right.
From A-2, coming from Barcellona
- Take the exit No.15 in the direction of M-22 / San Fernando / Coslada / Zona Ind. Aeroportuaria.
- Keep left and at the first roundabout take the second exit towards C.T. Coslada / Puerto Seco / Zona Industrial Aeroportouaria.
- At the second roundabout continue straight onto the M-22 until the next roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Calle Zaorejas.
- Turn right after 30 meters and continue for 100 meters, the ParkinGO Madrid Barajas entrance is on your right.
From M-40, coming from the south
- Take the exit No.9 A towards Zaragoza / av. America / M-14 / Aeropuerto.
- Keep left to merge onto the av. de la Hispanidad and follow the signs for av. America / Zona ind. Aeroportuaria.
- Keep left until the next junction, then turn right towards Zona ind. aeroportuaria.
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit and merge onto the M-22.
- Continue straight on the M-22 passing four roundabouts, at the fifth roundabout take the 1st exit and then turn right again after 30 meters.
- Continue straight for 100 meters, the ParkinGO Madrid entrance is on the right.
From M-40, coming from the north
- Take the exit Aeropuerto / Feria de Madrid quindi tenere la sinistra per immettersi in M-11.
- Continue on the M-11 keeping left all the way until the junction Centro de carga aerea / Terminal Ejecutiva. Here take the exit on the right and continue to the roundabout.
- Take the first exit and continue to the next roundabout. Pass the roundabout and merge onto Av. De la Hispanidad.
- At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit and at the following roundabout again the 3rd exit and merge onto the M-22
- Once on the M-22 continue straight ahead passing three roundabouts. At the fourth roundabout take the 1st exit and then turn right again after 30 meters.
- Continue straight for 100 meters, the entrance to ParkinGO Madrid airport is on the right.